- The total buyout for Coach Gene Chizik and his nine full-time assistants is $11.09 million.
– Six assistant coaches will be paid the remainder of their 2012-13 contracts in equal monthly installments until its conclusion on June 30, 2013.
– Three coaches – Brian VanGorder, Scot Loeffler and Trooper Taylor – have contracts that expire on June 30, 2014. They will be paid in equal installments over the next 18 months.
– Chizik’s buyout will be paid in monthly installments through four fiscal years concluding in 2015-16.
– All buyout figures could decrease with future employment.